The term ‘Wise Ape‘ implies a balance of power and wisdom, as well as body and mind. They also aim to inspire individuals to realize their full human potential and to continuously better themselves.
Welcome to the evolution of tea! They blend quality tea with adaptogenic herbs meant to assist the brain, anti-inflammation, relaxation, sleep, mood, and so much more, all precisely made to produce consciously brighter, and more interesting tastes, all while supporting charitable objectives. Every sip has both function and flavor. So, visit https://www.wiseapetea.com/collections/loose-leaf-tea/ to learn more about their adaptogenic teas.
- They believe in giving back to the community and encouraging others to do so as well. Also, each of their functional tea blends has a formal partnership with a distinct charitable organization to donate 10% of earnings and create awareness for a worthwhile cause.
- We’re passionate about providing the purest, natural goods to help you feel and perform better. Also, adaptogenic tea blends from Wise Ape are present to keep your mind, body, and mission going strong.
- This journey is about our individual, brand, and community’s progress. So, as our knowledge grows, we’re passionate about assisting our tribe in becoming better versions of themselves continuously.
Our biodegradable natural pyramid type tea bags are created without the use of plastics, glues, or other strange chemicals.
The adaptogenic tea blends from Wise Ape are made with whole leaf organic and wildcrafted ingredients to feed your mind, body, and mission.
Plants and herbs known as adaptogens aid your body’s response to stress, anxiety, exhaustion, and general well-being. Also, adaptogens can be consumed in the form of tinctures or added to food or beverages. Adaptogens help your body regain its equilibrium by reducing physical and emotional stress.
Herbal medications known as adaptogens. They work to neutralize the body’s stress responses. Also, stress produces physical changes in the body, including damage to the nervous, endocrine, and immunological systems. Adaptogens have stimulating qualities that assist to offset the negative effects.
Scientists originally discovered and examined adaptogens during World War II, seeking for a means to assist healthy pilots operate at even higher levels. They were hunting for a “superhero” pill that would allow the pilots to fly better, faster, and for longer. They believed they had discovered it in the form of adaptogens.
- Stress and stress-related disorders are improved.
- Cognitive performance-enhancing properties
- Properties that are anti-inflammatory
- Neuroprotective substances
- Anti-fatigue effects
- Antidepressant properties
- Stimulating effects on the central nervous system
Each performance tea has components that serve a certain purpose. Beyond that, I’d say it’s our brand and mission. We’re a lifestyle tea company that caters to a younger tea audience. We’re quirky and unorthodox, with a strong sense of altruism at our heart.
Also, their tea has been appreciated by people of all ages and areas of life. So, I’d say we’re a tea brand for the next generation of tea consumers if I were to be more specific. Not necessarily tea purists, but anyone who is attracted by unusual, healthful, and tasty blends.
MOOD-BOOSTING ADAPTOGENIC PEACH ICED TEA RECIPE (NATURAL, LOW-CARB, SUGAR-FREE)
The herbs in their sugar-free peach iced tea recipe have been mixed to assist your body in re-center and regenerating, which is especially important when the heat is getting to us.
- 2 and 4 cups of boiling water, separated
- 4 tablespoons monk fruit sweetener, to taste (or sweetener of choice)
- 2 pitted and thinly sliced peaches
- 5 Wise Ape Lemon Vibration tea bags, with the strings removed
- 2 cups of cold ice water
- Mint sprigs
HEALTHIER SPICED COCONUT BAILEYS IRISH SWEET TEA RECIPE
Also, if you’re searching for a wonderful Irish-inspired drink for St. Patrick’s Day, skip the beer and instead for a healthier and more delicious alternative: a Spiced Coconut Irish Sweet Tea Recipe with Bailey’s.
This healthy Irish sweet tea recipe is a terrific St. Patrick’s Day cocktail that is filled with warming, bright flavor in every sip and is very simple to create with only three basic ingredients!
- 8 ounces of hot brewed Wise Ape Coconut Warrior tea blend
- 1 shot of Baileys Deliciously Light Irish Cream
- 1 tablespoon of monk fruit sweetener (or sweetener of choice)
PINEAPPLE SHAMAN SWEET & TANGY VALENTINE’S COCKTAIL RECIPE (SUGAR-FREE, LOW-CARB, VEGAN)
- This Pineapple Shaman Sweet & Tangy Valentine Cocktail Recipe is a quick and easy DIY cocktail to make. Also, it’s a lovely purple hue that’s perfect for the season, plus it’s sugar-free, low-carb, and vegan.
- 1 cup of fresh blackberries, plus more for garnish
- 1 sprig of fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoons of monk fruit sweetener (or sweetener of choice)
- 4 ounces of silver tequila or gin
- 6 ounces of pineapple juice
- 4 teaspoons of brewed and chilled Wise Ape Pineapple Shaman tea
- club soda
- 2 lime quarters
- ¼ cup of blueberries for garnish
CHOCOLATE HUSTLE MILK TEA
Tea, milk, and sugar are traditionally boiled together on the stovetop. However, we’ve given this traditional stovetop tea a third eye twist, and it’s fantastic. So, we’ve taken out the sugar and added some amazing brain-supporting adaptogens to create a delightful and healthy afternoon treat that you’ll want to make again and again.
- Wise Ape Chocolate Hustle Tea (or Yerba Mate or black tea of your choosing)
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups almond milk (or plant milk of choice)
- 4 tablespoons of monk fruit sweetener (or more, or less depending on how sweet you’re feeling!)
Are you a coffee drinker? They got you! Here are their 4 Best Exciting Health-TEA that provides Energy!
- Each cup of yerba mate contains about 75 to 85 milligrams of caffeine. This implies it has a little less caffeine than coffee but a little more than other tea herbs. So, the caffeine energy boost you’ll get from yerba mate is free of the nervous “coffee caffeine crash” adverse effect.
- Yerba mate has the unusual ability to both excite and calm at the same time, resulting in a more balanced caffeine choice with a buzz. Mate is also high in vital chemical components and minerals, providing unique superfood advantages such as improved digestion, heart health, and workout performance.
Why is it great?
- Matcha is a green tea from Japan that has tremendous health benefits including metabolic support, detoxifying, relaxation, and anti-stress, as well as being high in antioxidants like the potent EGCG (a unique plant compound famous for its anti-inflammatory abilities).
- Matcha still has caffeine in it, roughly 25 to 30 mg per cup versus 60 to 120 mg in coffee. Also, as a consequence, your caffeine consumption would be cut in half, and there is some evidence that the caffeine in green tea is absorbed slowly, resulting in a tranquil high that helps you focus and stay alert without the jitters like with caffeine.
- Black tea such as Assam black tea has high levels of caffeine balanced with the calming effect of L-theanine (the unique antioxidant amino acid that stimulates your brain and releases anti-stress effects) and has a deep and malty flavor.
- Additionally, black tea provides several health benefits and contains many powerful groups of polyphenols and catechins (or flavonoids) which proves to help safeguard against the onset of several chronic disorders.
- Their Coconut Warrior tea blend also combines Assam black tea, coconut, and turmeric, with wildcrafted pau d’ arco bark to heal your human temple. This legendary elixir is to mitigate inflammation and defend your body from the inside out. Also, balanced flavors of Assam black tea, turmeric, and cinnamon are complemented by light coconut-vanilla undertones, followed by a kiss of subtle sweetness from pau d’ arco bark.
- The London Fog drink is created with Earl Grey tea, frothed milk, sugar, or honey (they prefer raw honey) and is one of the finest morning teas to replace coffee, particularly lattes since the tea latte structure provides the fullness that coffee lovers need.
- Furthermore, Earl Grey tea is abundant in antioxidants, which support heart health and helps to avoid major illnesses and disorders. Also, the anti-inflammatory qualities of Earl Grey can help with stomach issues including constipation and bloating.
Please visit our website and JOIN THE TRIBE for more